Anthony C. Famulari is Of Counsel to the firm where his practice is devoted to the defense of Workers' Compensation and Appellate practice. Mr. Famulari is also General Counsel to the New Jersey Self-Insurers Guaranty Association.
Mr. Famulari started his law career in 1966 with the law firm of Carpenter, Bennett and Morrissey, becoming a partner in 1976. He also served on its Executive Committee for three years. In 2004, the firm merged with McElroy, Deutsch & Mulvaney, where he remained as a partner until he retired in January 2007. He then joined Biancamano & Di Stefano in 2007 and remains Of Counsel.
- PRACTICE AREA
- Workers' Compensation
- 1961-1965 New York Law School, LL.B
- 1956-1957 Johns Hopkins University
- 1957-1959 Hofstra University
- 1959-1961 Rutgers University
- PROFESSIONAL ADMISSIONS
- State of New Jersey 1965
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey 1965
- PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Bar Association (Tort and Insurance Law Section)
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association (Workers' Compensation Section, Executive Committee
- Member 1985 to 1996 and Chairman 1989 to 1991